Python Tutorial | Beginner Python Programming Free Course
Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. Best way to learn python is gets your hands dirty with coding in python. These Python Tutorial will provide you the best learning experience for beginners who wants to learn python programming by follow along with these python tutorial.
In These course, you will eliminate roadblocks to learn programming and you will able to start your own programs in Python 3 from scratch. It has over 38K students enrolled with 4.5 rating along with 3.5 Hours of video contents. You will learn how to obtain a strong understanding on the fundamentals of programming. How to write your own independent programs in python and you will understand the basics of Python language.
- Introduction and Course Structure
- Installation for Windows
- Installation for Mac
- Installation for Linux
- What is variable and how to define one?
- Rules to define a variable
- Data Types in Python
- What are numbers and different types of Numbers in Python
- What is an operator?
- Different types of operators
- What is a string and how to define one?
- String operations
- What is a list and how to create one?
- List operations
- What is tuple and how to create one?
- What is dictionary and how to create one?
- Dictionary operations
- What are conditionals statements?
- Different types of conditional statements
- Using logical operators in conditional statements
- Program to check if a number is multiple of 3 and 7
- What are looping statements and implementation of For loop in Python
- While loop implementation in Python
- Nested loop implementation in Python
- Break, continue and else
- Program to check if a book exists in your collection of books
- What are functions and how to define one?
- Function with parameters and return values
- Program to find the greatest among two numbers
- What is exception handling and how to handle exception in python?
- Problem Statement of Project
- Project solution part 1
- Project solution part 2
This course covers the Python OOP in a simplified way. You will learn Object oriented programming using python in a way that you really understand. You will also learn how to bundle attributes and methods within a class and instantiating them through an object. You will learn about the four pillars that hold together the object oriented programming and these are:
This course has over 27K students enrolled with 4.5 star ratings along with 2.5 hours of video contents for follow along.
- Installation for Windows,Mac and Linux
- Understanding Classes and Objects
- Implementation of Classes and Objects in Python
- Class Attributes and Instance Attributes
- Understanding the self parameter
- Static Methods and Instance Methods
- inti() method – create a fully initialized object
- Abstraction and Encapsulation
- Performing Abstraction and Encapsulation in Python
- Understanding Inheritance and Performing a single inheritance in python
- Multiple Inheritance in Python
- Multilevel Inheritance in Python
- Public, Protected and Private – Naming Conventions in Python
- Overriding and the super() method
- The Diamond shape problem in multiple inheritance
- Overloading an Operator
- Implementing an Abstract Base Class
- Problem Statement of Final Project – SImulate a Banking System
- Project Solution part 1
- Project Solution part 2
In this course, you will learn about The Numpy, Scipy, Pandas and Matplotlib stack which is a preparation for deep learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence. This course is designed to show you how to do things in the Numpy stack that are frequently needed in deep learning and data science.
This course has over 81K students enrolled with 4.6 star ratings along with 3 hours of video contents so that you can follow along with the instructor.
- What’s this course about? How can you succeed? What should you know first?
- Where to get the code and how to install libraries
- Python 2 or Python 3?
- Lists vs Arrays
- Dot product 1: For loop vs cosine methods vs dot function
- Dot product 2: Speed comparison
- Vectors and Matrices
- Generating Matrices to Work With
- Matrix Products
- More Matrix Operations
- Solving a Linear System
- Word Problem
- Manual Data Loading
- More about DataFrames: Selecting Rows and Columns
- Even More about DataFrames: Column Names
- The apply() Function
- Line Chart
- Plotting Images
- Gaussian PDF and CDF
- Sampling from a Gaussian Distribution(1-D)
- Sampling from a Gaussian Distribution(Spherical and Axis-aligned Elliptical)
- Sampling from a General multivariate Normal
- Other Interesting Scipy Functions
Hope this free course will help you to develop your career as well as yourself. Also Checkout other Free Udemy Course and Let me know your opinion and share it with your friends. In future, i will provide review on more courses available out there. Stay connected with this blog and stay updated.